Follow Aunt Pretzel on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Chocolate Reese Cupcake and how I like to package them.

Pssstt...I have a secret~ I made these cupcakes yesterday and they were REALLY good, so I wanted to share the secret. I followed the Chocolate Cake mix box according to directions but substituted coffee for the water (coffee enhances the flavor of the chocolate) and added a box of chocolate pudding mix. Placed a mini Reese Cup in the center of the batter and baked according to the directions... they were yummy! If you want white cupcakes (vanilla) then you would replace the water with milk and add vanilla pudding. I "cheated" on the frosting...I used "canned" vanilla frosting and added a cup of peanut butter to each can of frosting and mixed well. Best PB frosting ever!  Give it a try and let me know what you think~i~



I buy goodie bags, spoons/forks, and 9 oz beverage cups at the $ store. I place the cupcake in the cup, frost the cupcake inside the cup and then place a spoon next to it and tie it up in the goodie bag. It makes for easy transport and keeps "things" from getting to the cupcake. Great for Bake Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment